Sunday, June 10, 2007

Touched...

Wow ystd spent the whole afternoon in church cuz i stayed for two services... becuz Pastor Joakim from Sweden is here to preach... haha was really amazing the sermon yup... felt so different and impacted... the first sermon was about virgin Mary how she was a role model in the christian walk... she dared to accept God has chosen her... she dared to pay the price... and she stood strong in faith at tough times... and there are 7 more which is very hard to explain but these were the three that really struck me... the second sermon was bout a connection with ppl of the higher generation... becuz the best part of the younth is their strength while the best part of the old is their greyed hair... very very inspiring day...
-
Yup something else happened... After the first service Bryan, Feng Xu, Gabriel, Henry, Wendy and some other leaders did something that brought me close to tears... they took out two packets of tissue paper... then they gathered and say... hey Ziheng we would like to pray for your mum... They told me... that they wil pray on the tissue paper and told me to bring it home for my mum to use... hav faith that with our prayers on the tissue... when she uses it... through God's grace she will be cured... cuz thru God all things are possible Amen... i duno why when i saw them gather and heard what they said... i felt a great stir in my heart... really felt like crying cuz i was very deeply touched... i sucked back my tears and prayed together with them... im not very good with words... but to u all... really thanx for the effort... these actions means alot to me... thanx ppl u all are truly awesome... after going home i put the tissues in her handbag... hope she uses it...
-
Reflected alot when i went home... i wana make some sacrifices already le... with every sacrifice comes great power in ones life... i need a controlling hand to help me with it... cuz sometimes my weakness is i lack the will power... yup wana reduce the time for computer games... hav more time for guitar hav more time for things that are benificial to me... God help me...
-
Haha some pics here... my great pal... great leader Bryan... haha he was always there for me la... this guy wear so nice... outshine me liao zzz haha... next time i wear long sleeve put tie then take pic with him again... haha... nice person la... he lives a life for others and is working towards selflessness... respectable friend... he has a great vision in church... though he is younger but he is wiser haha... i really learned a great deal from him...

Haha frm left Henry, Jie Wei, me and Bryan... I juz met Henry ystd cuz there are three services and i think he is going to the different services from me... so never met him b4... but cool la he... Jie Wei army boy... first day i returned to church he approached and talked to me bout alot of things... shared with me some army things... haha nice bunch of ppl... next time i was thinking of taking a pic of all the bball players in our zone... 4 ppl haha juz like this... yea...
-
Ystd practised guitar haha i feel church songs sounds nicer when i play them... next time get more guitar tabs from bryan wahaha... but i played for bout 1 hr or so then my fingers began to hurt le... lately duno why felt my strength juz draining away... my hands wil feel tired if i press barre chords for too long even basic chords would hurt the tips of my fingers... dun usually hav such problem... hmm only one explaination... not enough practise... haha tonight practise till 4am...
-
Yup today work cant wait to get home to watch return of the condor heroes... haha very very nice... RED RAIN coming next week SATURDAY and SUNDAY... wil be reminding u all for the next five days... very very nice de... trust me... u all wil be amazed by the change of style in chirstian songs... do ask me about it... i'll tell you more about it kk...
-
Haha nothing liao let me share a little something... pastor shared this last few weeks ago... haha good thing bout pastors is that every week they will hav new things that will inspire us... yup here goes... when u hear somebody trying to correct you in the positive way... or the word of God... or inspiring phrases... or anything that applies to you... hearing without doing is juz pure knowledge... haha friends... dare to accept... dare to pay the price of correction... the price wil be nothing compared to the results...

No comments: