Friday, June 8, 2007

Thanx ppl...

Haha first of all quite happy that lots of ppl tag... yup really very touched la... hmm im sure she'll be fine de... thanx alot...
-
My mum really is strong... frm her actions cant even tell that she is bothered by it... i dun really know how she feels now... duno whether suld i ask about it anot... duno if it wil make her more nervous... i tink my brother duno bout this yet... yupz juz pray that she'll be fine...
-
Ystd i received my pay slip... i got only $600++ only leh... haiz the CPF thingy really took out a large sum... it even reduced my basic pay... Frm $6.00 to $5.25 per hour... i duno wil reduce lo... i tot only juz 20% deducted frm total... on top of that i stil hav to pay May Ee some money cause she replaced me a few days... tink i left with $400 plus only... sian i was expecting more de... i hav plans to pay alot of things this month de leh... i tink i cant even save at all lo... even without spending on a single thing... stil heaven even include food yet... haiz... now duno wat to do liao...
-
Ystd wilson milton and me had two games of dota... we won a 3v3 match vs milton's friends... and also a handicapped match of 3v5... actually was 4v5 de but our teamate was feeding... feeding means keep dying and feeding gold to the opponents... so that person was not of much use... wilson was really angry with him haha... but we stil managed to pull it off... nice game though...
-
Ystd was really bad cuz i never practise guitar at all lo zzzz... it was my first day without touching the guitar... cuz i went down for supper wif my dota friends... we had kaya bread half-boiled egg and ice lemon tea... very nice... 2am den come back... after reading my bible plan den fainted on my cosy bed... haha today go home muz double my practise time le...
-
One more reminder... Red Rain is coming very very soon le... June 16 and 17... if u wana go pls let me know... u wil b blown away by their music... trust me... furthermore their songs soothes the heart... dun miss this... come come wooot!!!
-
Ya nothing much liao le see wat today has installed for me... excited... hmm lets share something... this is something frm pastors a few weeks back which i think is very very good... "Wat determines the extend of your sacrifice is not the amount that u offer but the amount that you have left"... something quite random la... but i love it alot... take care ppl and thanx again... i appreciate it... :)

No comments: