Friday, June 15, 2007

Good News... Haha Happy...

Haha so happy many of my jc pals tagged so long never talk to them liao they stil remember me haha woot... haha happy la today... super duper happy... why?? haha duno juz happy lo...
-
Hmm my mum had done the operation liao le... the cancer cells were taken out le... but she stil has to go for regular scans to make sure those cells are not hiding somewhere... she at hospital stil call me to ask me eat already anot haha... hmm heard from my father that she stil hurts abit... hmm duno wat happen exactly... but she wil be discharged today in the afternoon... yup actually today was gona hav my dinner wif my tuition collegues de... but i rejected it ystd... cuz gona c my mum... and partly Ting also coming to c her... yup haha... thank God for the successful operation...
-
Ystd work... i made a mistake la... tink it was rather big mistake but i duno haha... lack of experience... i thought its a super small thing so never take into consideration... den sort of got scolded again haha... but nvm la... next time juz remember this mistake can le... haha like wee ling said... i juz learnt it the hard way haha... den later for the last 3 hours was helping wee ling to cut and paste some stickers la... but there is one whole stack lo... and muz do nice nice de otherwise tio scolding again haha... chatted as we do but hard as we tried... we stil cant finish... but its ok la haha...
-
I went home after that den played a public game wif milton... haha i was owning with pudge... den halfway through the game... my opponents ask hey Blessed Boy(my gaming nick also la) are u jin ming's friend? haha jin ming was one pro basketballer which is also quite pro in dota de... he now in army... i used to play wif him and his friends everyday during my jc times... haha my opponents happened to be one of jin ming's friend la haha... such a small world... i duno them but they know me... they say they played with my pudge before last time haha... tink im kinda known for my pudge lol... haha jk la not so bu yao lian...
-
Was gona off my comp at 1130 de... then milton told me recently he wrote a tune that he created but he duno how to put in the lyrics... haha he wanted me to fill in the lyrics... i was so happy la when i heard that... its kinda like making a song together... den next time if either of us gets the chance to perform it... we wil say... this song's tune is made by milton and the song's lyrics is by ziheng... den start playing... wa its really very satisfactory lo... u all may think i siao or wat de haha but it had always been one of my goals la... to make a song with either bryan or milton... we went down for supper... with wilson coming along too haha... he was quite bored la haha... cuz wilson duno anything bout guitar de lol...
-
After having our meal we went to a park... and milton plucked the tune out as i took down the notes... by the way his tune was awesome la... really very nice de... and besides that he really taught me alot during that 1 hour or so lo... he taught me which is the base string for each chord... the importance of the base string... the strumming emphasis... the lowering of chords... the postion of the hand during plucking. and so much more la.. wow was totally blown away la by the amount of things Ive learnt... last time i stil left out the base string during strumming cuz i dunlike the sound haha... den when i went home it was about 2am... was supposed to slp but dying to try out what ive learnt and i practised till 3am before slping... haha i tried out everything that he taught me and everything really sounds better le... haha then i look at the notes of the tune that milton created... den i say ok now the hard part... haha i used to do plucking with only my thumb lol... so its very slow la... i tried with his positioning den i used my index finger and middle finger for the first time... haha 1 hr and i hav done the intro for the tune liao... i feel it was more than good le... cuz the tune was really very fast... which was impossible for me to do last time... and i managed to play it in only an hour... i felt so encouraged lo... as promised im not gona let him down... gona write a nice set of lyrics for the nice tune...
-
Hmm everyday before i go to work... a bottle filled with water will be on top of my bag... cuz my parents know that i dun go and fill water bottle de... wil rather be thirsty than take a min to fill up a water bottle... haha so my mum wil help me la... den today while i was bathing i thought hmm today sure no ppl fill up bottle for me cuz mum not home ma... to my surprise... in my bag stuffed at a very weird place... was another bottle again... my father filled it up for me... im really touched la and i smiled to myself haha... my family is great...
-
Haha so much is going on now... i love life haha... somore tml gona go play bball wif my jc friends... soo excited la... all ns man fit lo... lol NVM i use speed... and strength counts for nothing wahahaha... juz jk they are faster den me... JJC bball team... no height... average skills but we hav something and thats speed... haha thats wat i feel... after that im gona go home and change before going to RED RAIN CONCERT WOOOOOOT... one of my favourite christian band... haha wana come ma??? today last day le wor...
-
Haha yup new day le... really very sry for such a long post haha muz hav felt giddy ba... haha cuz too much to say le... today gona pray for RED RAIN's influence over the ppl... yup haha something to share by me haha... Life is actually good when we know which are the places to look in... Take care le smilex smilex life is great...

No comments: