Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Progress...

Ystd was playing the guitar... haha duno suld be happy or not, my changing of chords from Bm to F is faster by 0.2 sec le... its quite insignificant but at least its abit la... ystd i tried out the 4/4 strumming pattern on the changing of the Bm to F chord also... it was really a strain on the muscle near my thumb because the duration of 4/4 beat is longer... the muscle got so tired that i had to let go at the tenth time i change the chord... was unable to continue le... so decided to pluck the tune of the song "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias... turned out quite well haha tink cuz its easy... haha and also my voice is recovering le... yup slept well last night due to the accumulated tiredness...
-
LOL today the first thing that happen to me at work is that Dolly blame me ystd work never go find her... joker... haha den she went on and on wanting me to treat them lunch cuz its gona be my last day at work soon... tink gona treat Elaine and Dolly only cuz they're the only ones im closer to la... Yeap funny ppl lol...
-
Hmm ystd saw something on Yanling's msn nick... which she had found it somewhere... its very meaningful la haha i like it alot... "True love does not have a happy ending, because true love does not have an ending..." haha impacted me alot... short post today but the nice quote should be more den enough... smilez :)

No comments: