Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Can't slp...

Ystd tink about 3.45 liddat den finally fall asleep... duno why i cant leave my mind blank think here think there... damm sian leh... especially when u know that there's work tml... i tossed and turned for about one and half hour or so... today wake liao, expected... tired...
-
Haha speaking of being unable to slp... when i was young i was super afraid of the dark... i will always tell my mum to accompany me to slp... my bed has two levels... so she will always slp below me... hmm when i cant slp... i wil juz turn and tell my mum... eh mummy wo shui bu zao (means i cant slp in chinese)... her answer will always be the same... guan yan jing(means close your eys in chinese)... although i know this will always be her ans... i will always ask even when she's sound asleep le... haha duno why, maybe juz for the assurance ba... den i can slp le haha... childhood memories lol...
-
Haha theres one more method which i always use when i cant slp... i wil close my eyes and i will look at the back of my eyelids... though its pitch darkness... but sometimes if u concentrate hard enough, u will see patches of white light... everytime its a different pattern... i dun tink u all understand la... but its very fun de... muz really concentrate very hard and look in front when u close your eyes... haha i tink it blocks out other thoughts so allows me to slp easier... u all can try also haha...
-
Ohh ystd found some new songs again haha... post on blog next week... the songs are by Enrique Iglesias... haha nice vocal and hot looks... cool...
-
Yup a sweet thing to share...
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty.
He said no.
She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever.
He said no.
She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away.
He again said no.
She had heard too much.
She needed to leave.
As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay, he said,"You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die."

No comments: