Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lousy place...

Sian alot of things going on in medical centre... bloody hell one person kip sreading things which ain't true... bloody back stabber... damm sian man... ppl are juz stupid enuff to believe without analysing first... i gave my 100% in work... thats wat i got to say... but after all that happens... no mood no motivation... juz hope by a miracle or wat i wil get pulled back to AFC... this place sucks... now i understand wat some of my seniors were saying and telling me... juz be freaking selfish here... dun need help ppl, ppl ain't gona pay u back your favour...
-
Hmm stil got three extras for assuming something during duty... its my fault though... now can kiss my weekends goodbye... ppl who made the same mistakes as me did not get any... lol... aiya nvm... its stil my bad never double check... deserved it...
-
This medical centre has taught me many things bout working life... the only difference is that u cant quit this job lol... nvm juz 1 year 4 months more... ORD oh... hmm i miss going to school leh...
-
Going to learn many things in about 2 weeks later when new medics can remove some load frm us... heck care le... got detail juz say got lessons outside... Hmm long time never hang out with friends le... been long since the last movie haha...
-
Hmm i'm thinking of studying music instead of the environmental engineering course that i got in NTU... but its a super risky decision... cuz wil waste alot of time if i dropped out or cant catch up or whatever de... hmm duno wat to do leh...
-
Nothing much le... tml going back camp... SIAN... k la i'm gona go play abit of guitar to lighten my mood abit... long time no practice cuz having bad cough... bye bye take care ppl...

No comments: