Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Army Fitness Centre???

Hmm I’ve been posted to Army Fitness Centre… the only one who is posted there… its somewhere in Pasir Laba Camp… hav not been there yet but one thing is confirmed… its not a medical centre… now I hav to stay in for one more month to complete the “on job training” with ppl at Pasir Laba Medical Centre… after one month den wil proceed to Army Fitness Centre… stay in or out not confirmed… I know very little bout that place… I only know that all my weekends wil be on duty… in exchange for two weekdays off… sian… hmm tml gona book in le… the discipline there seems super strict…
-
Today at 6pm on Channel U… they’re showing a repeated Chinese Singaporean film… "任我遨游"… haha I stil reme this show was shown when I was secondary four… and the time when im having my O levels… though its my impt exam I stil watched it la… due to the continuous recommendation of Ting lol… but the show is nice la haha… if I can book out everyday den can follow the series but too bad can’t…
-
Nothing lo… "Only a life lived for others is worth living..." Author:Albert Einstein... MEDICS!!! lol... cya ppl on Friday... organizers pls call me... im getting bored lol...

No comments: