Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Woot block leave...

Haha me juz book out today... gona post to unit liao le... before that got a long 10 days of holiday... gona hav lots of programmes... i hope lol...
-
I felt that i am very lucky to meet such great friends in army... they come from different backgrounds... get to know alot bout their interesting backgrounds... haha i got a friend who was once a gangster la... but he change alot le... had alot of fun talking with him bout his past... got a friend who loves music alot... learns singing and very well trained in instruments... got some friends who are very mature... got some friends who are simply jokers... and so on la... haha... i feel that i've learned alot from them... cuz we wil gather to chat whenever we hav the time... and some views that they share really are different and the best part is that they can explain it till it inspires me also haha... For eg... i asked my friend... hey if you can only save your wife or your son trapped in your house engulfed in flames... who wil u save? one of my joker friends say he'll save the house... but my other friend replied that he'll save the son... den i asked him why... den he said... cuz my wife will wan me to do so... haha i stunned for a moment... cause i've never thought of that... we pratically talked bout almost everything under the sun... Today POC le... hmm gona miss them... hope we can gather once in awhile after we go to our units...
-
Hmm nothing much le... today dota was a disaster... got thrashed twice... demoralised... haha but nvm la... now im tinking of writing a song... but im coughing again leh... sian... nvm see how it goes ba... try my best...
-
I love this thingy... "When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind, and then look forward... Mistakes are lessons of wisdom... The past cannot be changed... The future is yet in your power." -- Phyllis Bottome... Nitez ppl... take care...

No comments: