Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lonely...

Gona book in about 2hrs frm now le... i really dread going back... tinking bout the whole rountine all over again... i dun really have any good friends there also... its been one week le... 9 more weeks to go... 63 more days... sigh...
-
Sometimes i really need somebody to be there... Somebody to talk to... Somebody to run to... Somebody to voice out my problems... Somebody to encourage me... Somebody to stand on my side... Somebody to pull me up... Somebody to wipe the tears from my face... Somebody to hear my song... from my guitar... and also from my heart... haiz... Sometimes i really hate life... lonelyness is boundless... my room... my computer... my guitar and... myself...
-
"The most painful love there is, is the love left unshown.. A love that cannot be expressed, affection left unknown... The love that withholds touching, afraid of what it would say... And the most painful thing about unexpressed love is... it never fades away..." --Susan Polis Schutz...
-
I miss you so much...


Do u know...?

No comments: