Sunday, August 19, 2007

Time flies...

Haha ppl joke that time pasts faster in mainland compared to Tekong... lol very true... but nvm la... to me, spending time in mainland ain't more meaningful den spending time in Tekong haha...
-
Had an outing today... my bunk mates are jokers... super funny... in the rough way la lol... tink im getting influenced by the bad culture abit le... haha but no worries la... i have been taught well... Sian actually today wana catch Rush Hour de... everyone caught it liao... so sian...
-
Yup got my guitar bag today le... tml gona bring it to camp... my skills been stationary for quite some time le... muz practise intensively during my admin time in Tekong... Wilson introduced me quite a number of places where i can learn my guitar... hmm im thinking of taking guitar lessons during weekends... not confirmed la juz c how it goes ba...
-
Nothing much le... "If you don’t reach down and help pick up those less fortunate, the day will come when due to sheer weight of numbers, those less fortunate will reach up and pull you down..." Joby Harris... Haha so always lend a helping hand... you never know that a simple act can work magic in one's heart... Nightz... take care ppl...

No comments: