Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Inspiration Surge...

Haha ystd after watching "Yu Le Bai Fen Bai" was really inspired by the singer that was invited to the programme... haha duno how to explain... juz suddenly have alot of thoughts in my head...
I tink is becuz of the lyrics in his songs...
-
So after watching the show, i continued with a chorus that i made bout some days ago... i was thinking for very long which verse will go nice wif the chorus... but cant get a really nice one... so left it aside lo... ystd after the show... juz took a pen and wrote down everything without thinking much... haha tink i completed the whole lyrics in 30 min... den the rest of the time was adding chords and so on la... haha happy happy my 5th song le yea... the Title is "七个月"... i felt this is my best one yet cuz lyrics more chim abit and tunes more complicated LOL... Haha oh boi i hav a dream to one day play in a band... to play together wif my best friends... exchanging ideas sharpening each other's skills and so on... wow juz think about it... that will be the the best thing...
-
Yup so fast NS coming le... haha no worries... no worries... tml going out with Bryan and Wendy... Tml de tml going out with Ting to watch my favourite cartoon... "The Simpsons" woot haha... very funny show... after all that gona go botak and be a training machine lol...
-
Tink i end of here le... something nice to share that motivates me... "Nothing happens until I make it happen..." by Scott Wilson... Haha tc le ppl... bye...

No comments: