Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Reflections...

Hmm today juz saw Bryan's blog... some sad news for him la... hmm this friend had always been there for it whether i need it or not... 24 - 7 listener... hmm den today den i realise bout his sad news la... Hmm God is up to something... and it will be something totally awesome... You are a great person... so many ppl are behind you... hmm tc le...
-
Hmm ystd felt really pissed at something so small la... i feel that there had been a problem wif me for quite a long time le... i always get sad or angry at the slightest things... i wil do things out of impulse also... i might feel nothing at that moment... but after bout 20 min or so when i reflect on my actions... i will regret it... alone in my room tears wil juz form and i wil always ask myself... why am i like this... im not like this de... haix very sad... there used to be somebody who encouraged me and gave me more confidence in myself cuz she was the only person who knows this... now i muz pick myself up everytime and give myself a chance... haix wats done is done... wats the point of regretting when things are over... sigh... ystd though i did not greatly offend or anger anybody but in my heart no matter how small a mistake is... a mistake is a mistake... it really made me felt bad bout myself... maybe its also because of the words from all my loved ones that hav hurt me before... i duno how to explain... Hmm juz something personal bout me ba...
-
Hmm Benjamin Chua is back from Manchester le... my good friend... ystd the small thing got something to do wif him de... but he knows me quite well too... so tink he used to it le... yup hope to go out wif him one day before my NS starts... this frien had never failed to make me laugh la... remembering when i was in secondary sch wif him... when i bored i wil call him juz to disturb him for awhile... den he wil entertain me with his jokes... we also used to quarrel over some things... over disagreements and even pokemon cards etc... haha we even made a stupid but constructive pact together... we made a pact that we wil not gang up to cheat on ppl anymore le... hmm i guess he's ok wif it since its in the past so i share abit la... we were something like con mans la... we go around cheating younger ppl to exchange expensive rare cards for our not so valuable ones... so when im in action he wil go and help me la... saying this one good trade or what de... haha in return i help him when he is in action la... den using the same methods we sell the cards together at a higher price la... ok ok i know we are like total ass holes... we knew it was wrong la... so we made a pact lo and we really stood strong... so really no more of such things le... haha had so much fun during my sec sch times wif him... Overall he's a great person la... he is very secure bout himself... he remembers the good things and forgets the bad almost one day after... Yup he's an awesome friend, a humorous figure and a far away brother to me...
-
Yup congrats to Ting who got into uni... seems like everything is getting better le... haha hope it wil stay this way le... yup take care of yourself... cya soon le...
-
Hmm today i talked to another guy playing maple... he is a drop out la... reason... he pon sch juz to play maple... so tink the principle basically granted his wish la... i asked him why he gave up something so important for something so insignificant... he cant gave me a ans... he told me that he's going to go to another sch next year... i forgot the name le... but the sch is for PSLE failures... drop outs... or students who are expelled... and he told me if lucky can go ITE... i feel that wif so many ppl who hav no intention of studying... they may juz influence one another... and majority wil juz end up giving up studying again... juz hope that the guy is the minority and wil make it one day... Hmm den he told me his maple account can sell bout 8k to 9k... basically i tink its crap la... if he can sell it... the person who buys it is seriously dumb... i dun even hav 8k on me lo... spend 8k on games?? zzz i rather slp on the bank notes...
-
Hmm nothing more le... later gona continue wif Bleach... hmm yup something to share again i saw this some time ago... this is very strong... "The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." ~ Ferdinand Foch ~ i love this so much... light yourself on fire and be wat u want to be... hmm hav a great day ahead ppl :)

No comments: