Thursday, April 26, 2007

Long day outside...

Haha today dragged myself out of bed to go to Bryan's house in Eunos for follow up at 1030... Yea he did a great job but stil duno y i stil hav doubts of my own that i cant seem to let go... think takes time ba yea... but stil thank him alot for his time... Haha we did for bout 4 hrs and i think the thing i learn is that Live a significant life and be fruitful... After that i made my way down to the tuition centre... Was late for 10 min... but nvm never get scolded but muz make sure i dun repeat it le... Hmm juz got a haircut yesterday... hmm the students say not nice all laugh at me... v sad den i act angry... den THEY STIL CONT LAUGHING EH!! So bad de... I teach them so long le!! Haha but nvm la i like them alot haha i laugh and joke wif them about the shirts they wearing... Get back at them hehe... Today they are revising a topic on animals... i spent 45 min finishing everything... den Mr Chua my mentor tutor tell me to teach main points enough... den he did a chapter on plants in 5 min... it was brief but was very effective... pale beside him... but nvm i wil learn more frm him as i go on :) Their exams are coming le... hope they do well... sure can de la they very pro le after my guidance wahaha... Yup today there was too many teachers and very few students... Many went for camp when next week is exam... hmm weird... Yup we chatted alot and today there was a new student primary 1 girl very cute... Hmm i tink Wee Ling is coming back for another week to help us...The job is a great joy haha hope she can stay on in May too... Oh ya Wee Ling is introducing a job for me... waa hope i get it leh cuz my NS enlistement earliest wil b at September sigh wasting time... My 1st pay check wil b used on my 1st guitar!!! But before that hope i can pass the interview la... Hmm learning more things about blogging slowly maybe can add songs to the blog or whatever that looks nice la... Bryan muz teach me more!! Yup think thats all... Treasure everybody love everybody... God bless take care everyone :)

No comments: